Adventures in Wander-land - Mozambique and Honduras

My year in Mozambique and Honduras

Tegucigalpa

Tegucigalpa

Saturday 18 February 2012

Útila, Roatán and San Juan del Sur...

These pictures are in no particular order; a mix from Roatán, Útila and San Juan del Sur. They will make more sense when I write a blog to go with them. I'm getting there...

Joe and I 
 Jake and I 
 Luke and I (I met Luke in Mozambique; small world)
 Tim and Buzz
 The Casa de Olas truck
 Koo and I
 Jake and Buzz; she was in love with him
 Daniel, Sarah, Moa and Amanda in Roatán
 Bree, Callie and I
 Codie, Laura and I
Emma, Laura and I 
 Codie, Joe, Johnny and I in San Juan
 Rory, Joe and I - a 3am tortilla in a tuk tuk
 Part of Treetanic - the coolest bar ever
 Hammocks at Alton's
 The world's smallest motorbike...and my ride home
 Paddy and I 
 A sand replica of Copán
 Codie and I
 Drew, Erin and I - HAMMERHEAD
HAMMERHEAD
 Me, diving in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
 The clouds we headed into on the way to Roatán
 The hostel in Roatán
 West Bay, Roatán
 West Bay, Roatán
 Punta Gorda, Roatán
 Hitchhiking to Camp Bay, Roatán
 Camp Bay
 Our ride home from Camp Bay, Roatán
 The view from my room at Alton's Dive Centre, Útila
 The view from Alton's
 Team Oz
 Thomas, one of my dive instructors and I
 One of the spiders at Treetanic, Útila
 Alton's Dive Centre
 Getting ready to dive
The plan for our last night on Útila
 Luke, Koo and Johnny in the cab from Managua to San Juan del Sur
 Casa de Olas, the best hostel in the world
 Buzz
 Casa de Olas
 Buzz and I having a cuddle
Dive signals - our new favourite thing

These are just a few of the 800 or so pictures that I have taken in the last 16 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment