Adventures in Wander-land - Mozambique and Honduras

My year in Mozambique and Honduras

Tegucigalpa

Tegucigalpa

Sunday 31 July 2011

The countdown begins...

I have never written a blog before and I'm not sure if I will be any good at it but as I am off to Mozambique in 10 days, I thought it would be a handy way to keep everyone (who is interested) up to date while I'm away. 

It won't surprise many of you that I have a written a HUGE packing list that contains everything I could ever need...and will most likely never use but it may surprise some of you that although I know nothing about my host family, my project and the country, for someone that loves to plan, I am relatively calm!

'Relatively' is the key word there...I'm still powering through my to do list as if I was off tomorrow. 

On that note...off to hunt for head-torches and universal adapters. May the packing commence...

1 comment:

  1. Off to shop for everything from universal travel plugs to mosquito repelling shorts. Yay. For anyone reading this if you have not already, please donate something to Alice's Just Giving page. Love Mum xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete